Janine Infante Bosco
My father was the Underboss of an organized crime family.
He was murdered when I was a teenager leaving me broken. My mother died in a
tragic accident, her death annihilated me. My life was in shambles until Victor
Pastore, one of New York’s most notorious gangsters and my late father’s best
friend, recruited me to work for him.
Everyone expected me to walk in my father’s shadow, to be
the prodigal son, the next big thing to hit the mob. I was torn between filling
those expectations and walking the straight line my mother wished I had.
Nothing made sense and I felt as if I was just passing through life.
The only beacon of light in my otherwise dark world was the
one girl that was off limits to me. The one girl who could bring me to my knees
consuming my mind, body and soul.
She’s the sweetest temptation I’ve ever known and the most
My father’s a gangster. My boyfriend’s is the king of New
York’s nightclubs. I am often labeled as Vic’s daughter or Rico’s girl, never
just Nikki. I struggle for people to acknowledge me for the woman I am and not
for the men in my life. I’m fighting a losing battle.
There is only one person who sees me for me, my Mikey.
He’s hot as hell.
He’s completely unattainable, but oh so tempting.
1. Take Me To Church – Hozier
2. Goodbye’s (The Saddest Word) – Done Again
3. Wild Ones (fest. Sia) – Flo Rida, Sia
4. The Man – Aloe Blacc
5. Make It Rain – Ed Sheehan
6. Blaze of Glory – Bon Jovi
7. GDFR – Flo Rida
8. I’d Do Anything
For Love – Meat Loaf
9. We Weren’t Born
To Follow – Bon Jovi
10. Runaway – Bon
11. Jealous – Nick Jonas
12. Divine Sorrow – Wyclef Jean, Avicii
13. My Hometown – Bruce Springsteen
14. Happy – Bruce Springsteen
15. I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You – Leatherface
16. Blame – Calvin Harris
17. The Heart Wants What It Wants – Selena Gomez
18. Heartbeat Song – Kelly Clarkson
19. Your Song – Ellie Goulding
20. Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding
21. All About That Bass – Mo’jive
22. I Need Your Love – Shaggy, Mohombi
23. If I Lose Myself – Corey Gray
24. My Way – Frank Sinatra
About the Author:
Janine Infante Bosco lives in New York City, she has always
loved reading and writing. When she was thirteen, she began to write her own
stories and her passion for writing took off as the years went on. At eighteen,
she even wrote a full screenplay with dreams of one day becoming a member of
the Screen Actors Guild.
Now in her early thirties Janine is dedicated to her
family, her boys the lights of her life. In her spare time, she wrote the
Riverdale Series a labor of love and family that she is so very thrilled to
share with you. Hope you enjoy the Lanza’s.